Expand Online Incubator
A group program based on my signature process for translating your offline workshop and classes into online scaleable products
You are hindered by
- Only making money when you are with students
- Not having more time to give your students
- Externally imposed limitations
- Studio availability
- Rental agreements
- Forced closures
You just want
- An income that matches your talents
- More control over your schedule
- A deeper connection with your clients and their art
- The ability to show up, teach and motivate on your terms
- To create a legacy
You need the
Expand Online Incubator
Working together and as a group with 11 other artists, we will transform your business from only offering in-person instruction into a scalable, dynamic, global online art education business.
A succinct and cohesive EXPAND ONLINE strategy specifically for your business and goals.
10 weekly group calls, a private Facebook group and unlimited correspondence (via Voxer).
100% of your tech will be built out and configured for you.
Who is the Incubator Perfect For
If you are...
- An art, music, dance, theater instructor
- Teaching classes and workshops locally
- Feeling ready to try something new
- Wanting to keep supporting students who have completed your programs
- Looking at the quarantines and closures and trying to find your new normal
But probably not if you are...
- Working from other people's lesson plans
- Not self-motivated
- Close minded
- Reluctant to take action
- Wishing to have everything done for you
How the Incubator Works
Brainstorm & Breakthrough
Using worksheets and conversation, we will fully flush out the idea, mode of delivery and overall strategy for your online product.
Solid Tech To Support Your Goals
A solid tech stack will be identified and built for you to put your mind at ease and know that the tech will be able to support your vision.
Structured Program Development
Using a full project plan, you'll develop the content for your program. We will use the group as an external lens to make sure your program is fulfilling and creates an impactful experience.
Confidence & Validation
Creating a quality program that exceeds expectations requires testing all facets of the experience. You are driving your online business and you will gain confidence using the tools we implement.
It's time! We're ready to release the program to your awaiting audience. We will also define the success metrics, how to gather feedback, how to manage this new online business and how to determine when to expand further!
By the end of the
Expand Online Incubator
Jaime is my lifesaver.
I'm pretty independent as far as my website but Jaime knows way more than I do. I'm relieved and happy to know someone so skilled and so friendly at that same time. All the questions that you may have, all those confusing things... not only does Jaime know how to fix them, but she enjoys it!!!
Yafa Crane Luria
Artist, ADHD Coach
Let's make this the easiest decision you make today:
- Would you rather spend $2000+ on a course that "teaches" you how to expand online but offers minimal support, no done for you services and no guarantees?
- Or would you prefer to work in an intimate group of peers on the same journey with a mentor holding your hand along the way and get all the tech done right for you?
- Would you rather spend hours and weeks searching YouTube and Google for how to do things?
- Or would you prefer to focus on the product and making it the best, while knowing all the implementation will be taken care of?
- Would you rather have your income and reach capped by external forces?
- Or would you prefer to breakthrough and expand online where you make all the rules?
The Expand Online Incubator is $997
(or 2 payments of $549)
And is limited to 12 participants
Frequently Asked Questions
I started working with clients offering in person classes and workshops in 2010 and have seen just about everything since that time. My experience and methods will help you succeed with your online goals even if you don't know what you're going to offer and how to create it.
Don't worry! I have a split pay option available.
If you're ready to Expand Online, then this is a great option.
I'm also offering layaway for the next Expand Online Incubator. Contact me for details.
These are all great tools but Expanding Online takes more than just great tools -- it takes strategy, planning, organization, support and implementation. You don't get all that from a software tool alone.
Working in this intimate group means that you can focus on the results you're helping your clients achieve and the content that you're going to provide them. I handle all the tech setup and our group is there to support you during the creation process.
While in the Expand Online Incubator you will realize your online vision faster, with less overwhelm and more confidence.
These are the pillars to my work. Strategy helps us know where you're going, what's motivating you to get there and keeps your goals front and center. Support assures that we keep moving forward, that stumbling blocks are moved out of the way and provides external accountability and validation. Tech is my jam and it's a major cause of overwhelm. With me taking tech off your plate, you can focus on creating the best online product for your clients.
A coach helps you figure out what you need to figure out to create what you want to create.
Whereas inside the Expand Online Incubator, I partner with you to create and a solid plan and work with you every step of the way to make that plan a reality.
And between sessions, I work inside the tech for each member's project, which is something I'm uniquely qualified to do, and that a coach cannot.
If you feel that a short call with me to address your specific online goals would help you make a decision on the Incubator, click here to book a call.
I promise that you will recoup your investment in the Expand Online Incubator program within 60 days of launching.
If you do not recoup your investment, I will provide you with one 60-minute work sessions where we can rework your offer, tech and/or delivery.