Michelle Rose is a full time music teacher at a 100% virtual school in North Carolina. In this conversation, we discuss teaching music classes online and the nuances that come with online art education.
Join the Online Expansion Masterclass – a free 5 day workshop right inside the Expand Online Community on Facebook
- What an online school is and how to teach the arts online.
- What the classroom looks and feels like.
- How to run choir and group practices online.
- Microphones & supplies.
- Live and Pre-Recorded content.
Michelle Rose teaches middle and high school general music and directs the extracurricular virtual band/orchestra and choir at North Carolina Virtual Academy. She is also the director of the International Music Education Summit Virtual Honor Band. Michelle holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education and Performance (flute) from Elon University and is currently pursuing a Master’s in Music Education from The University of North Carolina Greensboro. She is a teacher-author and blogger at themusicalrose.com. Michelle has been a presenter at several conferences and has been a guest speaker for pre-service music teachers at colleges across the country. In her free time, she enjoys baking, sewing, and going on walks with her dog Tovy (short for Beethoven).
Connect with Jaime
- Download the Expand Online Getting Started Guide
- Instagram: @jaimeslutzky
- Facebook: @yourbiztech
- The Expand Online Community on Facebook
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Page: https://techofbusiness.com/contact/