Danny owns two music schools in Orange County CA and was able to successfully pivot his lessons from in person to online -with only a 25-35% drop off.
We discuss how to make an online music lessons different in a way that people like it better.
Danny hosts the Music Lesson Business Academy Podcast and runs the membership site of the same name.
We discuss how some studios bemoan zoom/virtual programs but taking a page from yesteryear where big box put its head in the sand when online came to being, saying “nobody is going to do it that way” and pivoting gracefully.
When online learning experies are good they lead to in person connections.
And the key is to just start, experiment, find what works and double down on it
Tech Tools Discussed
Connect with Jaime
- Download the Expand Online Getting Started Guide
- Instagram: @jaimeslutzky
- Facebook: @yourbiztech
- The Expand Online Community on Facebook
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Page: https://techofbusiness.com/contact/
Connect with Danny
- Instagram @Dannythompson691967
- Instagram @the_music_factory_oc
- Website: www.musiclessonbusinessacademy.com
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/music-lesson-business-academy/id1298925652