In this episode, Jaime and Lisa Woodruff discuss:
- You can use tech in your business even if it is not a tech business.
- What are the differences between WordPress and RainMaker?
- What technology will be best for your company and when?
- Technology is a great way to delegate.
- Look at tech like you are hiring an employee.
- Sometimes it helps to hire a technology consultant.
- Technology can help you expand your business beyond your initial reach.
“In place of hiring people, I was ready to hire people, I hired systems.” — Lisa Woodruff
Connect with Lisa Woodruff:
Connect with Jaime Slutzky:
- Website: http://www.virtualsummittech.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaimeslutzky/
- Email: jaime@virtualsummitTECH.com
Show notes by show producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.