Jared Warner is a marketing guy, the creator of the Entrepreneurship Growth Formula, an international best-selling author, speaker and host of the Get Found Radio Podcast.
- Where Jared recommends starting a brand-new online business in 2018
- Word-cloud software & websites
- The software he uses with his clients and team
- Subdomains for redirection
- Don’t try to create solutions for your ideal customers until you’ve interacted with them and find out if they actually want what you think they do.
- Use Amazon as a research tool for understanding the gaps in the market place for your customer. Paste reviews into a word-cloud software to help percolate the top. These are terms that might be really good for your marketing material.
- Sometimes tools work different on different devices. Creating different workflows on the website versus inside the phone app may improve productivity or effectiveness of the software.
- If things are falling through the cracks in your business, it may be time to search for a software solution to fill the cracks and improve workflow.
Websites Mentioned in this episode
- Active Collab
- Acuity Scheduling
“No tech, no business.” – Jared Warner
“…they’ve spilled their guts online. They’ve told you why they’ve bought it, what they like, what they didn’t like. “ – Jared Warner
Connect with Jaime
- Instagram: @techofbusiness
- Twitter: @techofbusiness
- Facebook: @yourbiztech
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaimeslutzky/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Jared
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.123getfound.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaredppc
- Podcast: http://getfoundradio.com/
- Book: From the Ashes of Failure