Don’t give up! You will hear this phrase throughout today’s podcast, because it is SO important that you keep moving forward, even if you feel discouraged. Especially during this particular time of the year.
It’s November, and enrolment rates have probably slowed down, right? Do not worry, and most importantly don’t give up! This is not the end of the road for you, this is actually a fruitful time for you to take care of what can and needs to be dealt with within your online course.
In today’s episode, you will hear how to set clear and realistic goals with intention, how to identify and pick the most ripe fruit of your tree of tasks, and understand the 2022 and 2023 income projections and know that all is not lost.
Listen to this episode to hear some inspiration and motivation to keep on truckin’, because the world needs your online course, so, don’t give up!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 3 camps of thinking heading into November
- What you don’t have to do
- Setting clear intentions of your goals in a realistic way
- Locating your “low hanging fruit”
- 5 examples of things you can take of your list today
- Income projections for 2022 and 2023