In this episode of the Music Teachers Expand Online podcast, host Jaime Slutzky addresses the fears that often come with creating an online course, workshop, program, or even a freebie for email marketing.
Fears can hold us back from taking action. Jaime dives into each fear and provides insights on how to overcome them, demonstrating combating them using a freebie to grow your email list.
Learn how to put fear in its place and take steps towards expanding your music teaching business online.
- Fear of failure: Worries about putting in effort and not seeing results
- Fear of success: Concerns about how to keep up with the success of a product or service
- Fear of technology: Overwhelmed by options and potential challenges of using technology
- Imposter syndrome: Feeling unworthy or not qualified to offer a product or service
- Fear of commitment: Feeling that you’re roped into offering this product or servive in perpetuity.