In this episode of the Music Teachers Expand Online podcast, host Jaime Slutzky discusses the different ways music teachers can expand their impact and income by offering their services online.
This episode focuses on going from idea through launch and into delivery by having the right level of accountability and support by hiring a coach or joining a group program, to make online expansion goals a reality.
There are five questions before hiring a coach or mentor:
- How does communication work?
- What materials are provided?
- How are you going to keep me accountable?
- Other than working with you, what additional costs am I going to incur while bringing my music program online?
- How will you guarantee my success?
As a music teacher looking to expand your impact and income online, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the many options available to you. However, in order to achieve the success you desire, it’s important to take action and move past the paralysis.
So, take action and seek external accountability to create a successful and fulfilling online music teaching career. The opportunities are endless, and with the right approach, you can achieve the income, impact, and freedom you desire.
Download the Profitable Online Music Course Blueprint Here!
Learn more about the Online Music Course Accelerator
Connect with Jaime:
- CallWithJaime.com – Book a call with me to discuss your path forward!