You probably already know that there is no one right way to do things online. This applies to expanding your music teaching business online too!
There are an infinite number of ways that you can make online work for you. The key is to do something every day towards achieving that goal.
If your goal is to create a new online revenue stream, like a course, membership, seminar, or workshop, you’re in the right place!
Today, we’re going to break that goal down into smaller, more achievable actions and discuss some of the big (and small) things you can do each day to work toward making your dreams a reality.
Tuning in, you’ll learn why consistency is key, how to break seemingly intimidating tasks down into the smallest actionable components, and how you can get more done in less time, plus so much more!
Join us to find out how you can make every day count as you create a new online revenue stream.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Why consistency is key!
- Jaime’s favorite achievable daily actions
- The important role flexibility plays in making every day count
- Why you should break tasks down into smaller actionable components
- What we mean by ‘action begets action’
- How to stop procrastinating and get more done in less time
- From main facets to buckets to actionable steps
- How to use Trello and Todoist in your online business
Connect with Jaime:
Get your free guide to making money teaching music online here!