In this episode of the Music Teachers Expand Online Podcast, Jaime Slutzky talks about how to price your online music course. She stresses that pricing a course is not just grabbing a number out of thin air, but a matter of understanding what the market will pay and how much you are comfortable charging.
To determine the price of your course, she suggests three things to think about:
- why the course exists in the market,
- who the course is for,
- and how to tie the price of the course to the other modalities in your studio
Download the brand new Profitable Online Music Course Blueprint Here!
- Pricing a course is not simply grabbing a number out of thin air. It’s a matter of really understanding what the market will pay and how much you are comfortable charging.
- The goal of your course and how it will benefit the student will factor into the price you can charge.
- Consider your target audience’s budget, pricing preferences and, the price point of other products and services they would be interested in.